Signed by Leda Mileva Should you be fortunate enough to own a signed copy of a book by Leda Mileva, we would like you to help us put together for publication in 2020 a book entitled Signed by Leda Mileva and timed to mark the 100th anniversary of Leda Mileva’s birth. If you wish to be one of our contributors, please:
1. Scan or take a photo of the front cover of the signed book.
2. Scan or take a photo of the page carrying Leda Mileva’s signature and/or dedication.
3. If you have a photograph of you with Leda Mileva taken on the date when she signed your copy, scan or take a photo of it.
4. Write a brief description (up to 150 words) of your meeting with Leda Mileva and your memories of the occasion when she signed your copy of her book. Please indicate also the year, your age at the time, where you met and, if you wish, your name or your initials.
5. Send your files as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th May 2019.
Should you have any questions, please write to email@example.com
The above concept was pioneered by Pencho Slaveykov Regional Library in Varna, which published a book entitled Signed by the Author: Moments in History as part of the Autographs series of the Varna Library devised to commemorate the 130th anniversary of the founding of the Varna Knizhovna Druzhina (Booklovers’ Society), the first public library in that city.